This version only works in Windows with Word 2010 or Word 2007. To install, place Debate.dotm and Timer.exe in your Word templates folder. More in-depth installation instructions can be found in the attached manual.
- Paperless3.2.zip – Standard release. Most people will want to download this one.
- Paperless3.2-NoKeys.zip – Same as Standard Release, but with references to the keyboard shortcuts removed from the user interface — designed to allow easier customization.
- Paperless3.2-Laptop.zip – Condensed version of the user-interface for small screens.
- Paperless3.2-Laptop-NoKeys.zip – Condensed version with no keyboard shortcuts.
- Debate.dotm – the most recent copy of the template. Named the same regardless of package version.
- PaperlessDebateManual3.2.pdf – the most recent copy of the manual
- Timer.exe – most recent version of Alex Gulakov’s Debate Synergy Timer. Free software under the GNU GPL 3.0
- NavPaneCycle.exe – Standalone program to enable hotkey cycling of heading levels in the Word Nav Pane. Explanation in the manual, or read the documentation.
- TemplateInstallFolder – Windows shortcut to automatically open your Word Templates folder for installation
Verbatim 2.0 (Old Version, Cross-platform)
This version is deprecated, but works on Mac, PC, and Linux, in all versions of Word except Mac Word 2008. You can download it here: